• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pulse [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atu

Career
Reaction score
good job,man. You're known in the Minecraft community! Best achievement you've ever gotten I suppose? Settle down, it's a game of blocks!
You're tryin real hard to roast me but for real missed the point completely.
Fexr literally fking camps out the forums to try to get attention everyone fking sees it, you straight up bandwagon him everywhere he goes.
Idk why you're saying sht about the game considering both of you play it significantly more than most people in the community? Like are you trying to be hypocritical?
Look at this Good I told you he's cancer xDesolate holyisabrickwall Kronsity

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
You're tryin real hard to roast me but for real missed the point completely.
Fexr literally fking camps out the forums to try to get attention everyone fking sees it, you straight up bandwagon him everywhere he goes.
Idk why you're saying sht about the game considering both of you play it significantly more than most people in the community? Like are you trying to be hypocritical?
Look at this Good I told you he's cancer xDesolate holyisabrickwall Kronsity
i aint the guy who tryharded his balls off on Badlion, I don't bandwagon homie, I stick up for people, having good friends like fexr is better than knowing sht talkers like you. I rarely play this game nowadays and I only come on the forums to help out people from douches like you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci