• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Proposal for chadthedj. Free stats reset till the leaderboards update

Good deal?

• yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • no

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
More losses than wins -_-
So in other words, everyone has "bad stats"? Because if that is the case, even Gravey4rd does not have perfect or better-than-perfect stats, but he still holds his place at number one? I do not see how that is logical. Wins and/or ratios do not matter. The game is about strategy and skill. If you have both, and you find yourself doing well, then great! In my opinion, there are no "good" or " bad stats". It is all about the goal you set for yourself, and if you meet that goal, then that is all that matters because you know you are trying your absolute best to meet it.

WookiePack101

Experienced
Reaction score
So in other words, everyone has "bad stats"? Because if that is the case, even Gravey4rd does not have perfect or better-than-perfect stats, but he still holds his place at number one? I do not see how that is logical. Wins and/or ratios do not matter. The game is about strategy and skill. If you have both, and you find yourself doing well, then great! In my opinion, there are no "good" or " bad stats". It is all about the goal you set for yourself, and if you meet that goal, then that is all that matters because you know you are trying your absolute best to meet it.
That was sarcasm, hence the -_-

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Anything below a 1/2 is unacceptable!!! I must constantly reset my stats until I get a 1/2 or people will judge me like omg omg I lost a game. Someone killed me he must be a hacker hax hax hax!1!!1!!!! Lets all spam report him so the mods chase him around for 10 minutes only to realize that he isn't actually hacking and we just wasted their time!!!'

/endrant
I'm offended. I have a 0/2 ratio.

Randies

Survivor
Reaction score
So mature Nirmit!
You put Barack Obama approves of this thread how not mature?!!

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Anything below a 1/2 is unacceptable!!! I must constantly reset my stats until I get a 1/2 or people will judge me like omg omg I lost a game. Someone killed me he must be a hacker hax hax hax!1!!1!!!! Lets all spam report him so the mods chase him around for 10 minutes only to realize that he isn't actually hacking and we just wasted their time!!!'

/endrant
You are now my favourite moderator. c:

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a proposal to ChadTheDJ and maybe Col_StaR can tell me about the topic if it is possible or not.
As you all know the leaderboard update still hasn't been active yet due to bugs and glitches. Everyone is hating on the staff team, so I think MCGamer sake a complementary free stats reset..... Only the people with bad stats will activate them, because for the legacy leaderboards they will lose their ranking.
I am Barack Obama and I approve this thread
This has been mentioned many times before after the initial announcement of the Leaderboard Update, and the simple answer is no. And while it made more sense when people offered it as an alternative to the myth of a stats reset (I'm glad that died out), this proposal makes less sense.

We don't see much of a justification in giving out a free reset, either in a financial standpoint, policy standpoint, or a PR standpoint; we'd basically be flooding our system with reset tokens for no important reason other than to suit the demands of a small group of players who 1. dislike their stats, 2. are unwilling to purchase a reset of their own, and 3. believe that minor development hiccups demand financial compensation. It's not a good reason, nor is it good business sense.

Plus there's the ambiguity of what, "bad stats" are. That's all subjective, and to have the staff decide what "bad" is is perhaps venturing too much into the competitive player aspect of MCSG. Plus, people are going to complain once they realize they didn't get a free thing, and then go on a diatribe about how their stats (no matter what they are) are considered bad, and thus they deserve the free thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci