• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Proposal for chadthedj. Free stats reset till the leaderboards update

Good deal?

• yes

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • no

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I asked mooclan if he can deleted all my threads made this week so yeah. Don't hate. http://gyazo.com/b0ed99e9f299a961683d4a638f8d30de

I have a proposal to ChadTheDJ and maybe Col_StaR can tell me about the topic if it is possible or not.
As you all know the leaderboard update still hasn't been active yet due to bugs and glitches. Everyone is hating on the staff team, so I think MCGamer sake a complementary free stats reset. Only once. Only the people with bad stats will activate them, because for the legacy leaderboards they will lose their ranking.

The MCG stats reset token is a $1 so what does MCG have too loose? they slow down the hate, peaceful days. They make the People happy. But wait Nirmit, I have a question for you, Yes I said. Doesn't this defeat the purpose????
No. It doesn't defeat the purpose, because the update is supposed to add the new legacy leaderboard/new stats.
But wait Is this only going to be for Sg
There are BUT you can only choose for one gamemode only one time. So MCG doesn't get spammed with stats reset everyday.
Why do you think chads should even care and should spend time on it. Whatever the bugs. They told us that it was going to be released on November 12. Don't say about bugs or this is for your on good. No matter the bugs and it's good that they thinked about realising the update, but a promise is a promise.
This is going to be available to everyone one time and in the legacy leaderboarss no ranking would be shown.
What do you think?
I am Barack Obama and I approve this thread

Last edited:

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
Hmmmm... I actually am not fully against this thread, but ultimately it isn't up to me. I don't think that there is much time between now and the Leaderboards Update, so I don't know how much time you'd have to use them. If you really do want one, I'll see if I can buy you one.

Reaction score
Hmmmm... I actually am not fully against this thread, but ultimately it isn't up to me. I don't think that there is much time between now and the Leaderboards Update, so I don't know how much time you'd have to use them. If you really do want one, I'll see if I can buy you one.
Yes but maybe some people want to hide their bad stats maybe like a one day thing

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What exactly would you define as "bad stats"?
Anything below a 1/2 is unacceptable!!! I must constantly reset my stats until I get a 1/2 or people will judge me like omg omg I lost a game. Someone killed me he must be a hacker hax hax hax!1!!1!!!! Lets all spam report him so the mods chase him around for 10 minutes only to realize that he isn't actually hacking and we just wasted their time!!!'

/endrant

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
More losses than wins -_-
It depends. Some people are satisfied with 1/10, some with 1/3, while some have higher standards and like to keep it at 1/2 or higher.

I asked mooclan if he can deleted all my threads made this week so yeah. Don't hate. http://gyazo.com/b0ed99e9f299a961683d4a638f8d30de

I have a proposal to ChadTheDJ and maybe Col_StaR can tell me about the topic if it is possible or not.
As you all know the leaderboard update still hasn't been active yet due to bugs and glitches. Everyone is hating on the staff team, so I think MCGamer sake a complementary free stats reset. Only once. Only the people with bad stats will activate them, because for the legacy leaderboards they will lose their ranking.

The MCG stats reset token is a $1 so what does MCG have too loose? they slow down the hate, peaceful days. They make the People happy.
What do you think?
I am Barack Obama and I approve this thread
This is pretty unclear. With this proposal will everyone get a stats reset or just people with bad stats? Is it just for SG?
Why even bother with a free stats reset for everyone? It defeats the point of having a leaderboard reset.

Reaction score
Are people really this obsessed with their stats?
No. But if you want to apply for a clan. I played these servers before I even knew how to sprint. You
What exactly would you define as "bad stats"?
Stats like mine. If it is over a 1/100 you die.
It depends. Some people are satisfied with 1/10, some with 1/3, while some have higher standards and like to keep it at 1/2 or higher.

This is pretty unclear. With this proposal will everyone get a stats reset or just people with bad stats? Is it just for SG?
Why even bother with a free stats reset for everyone? It defeats the point of having a leaderboard reset.
everyone can, and there aren't leaderboards for any other or Atleast a token. It doesn't defeat the purpose, because the update is supposed to add the new legacy leaderboards. I am edit that in.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
No. But if you want to apply for a clan. I played these servers before I even knew how to sprint. You

Stats like mine. If it is over a 1/100 you die.

everyone can, and there aren't leaderboards for any other or Atleast a token. It doesn't defeat the purpose, because the update is supposed to add the new legacy leaderboards. I am edit that in.
You do not have to have good stats to get in to Clans.

Example A:
11% W/L

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci