• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Procrastination - I need help!

Cartercraft99

Experienced
Reaction score
The best advice I can give is even if you don't want to, do your homework right when you get home on Friday. Even if you don't want to, you will have the whole weekend free to do whatever you want, and you don't have homework hanging over your head. School is very important, and it's not the best idea to just rush through an assignment just to get it done. Like you said, you don't want to work at McDonalds for a living, and I doubt you will become a famous gamer, and won't have to work. Once you get school work done, you can play some MCSG. It might not sound like fun, but you will be happier with the whole weekend ahead of you! :)

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
Have like ur mom or something reward u if u do it on Saturday

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Usually, I find homework much easier to concentrate and do at a place where you are used to doing such work, like school. Maybe try to stay after school at your school library (if you have one) for an hour, and finish up your homework there! There's much less distraction and your mind is used to working on such things at school.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci