• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Procrastination - I need help!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
If you are using Google Chrome I recommend getting an extension called StayFocusd (search it) and use the nuclear option to block any sites you want for however long you want, to block an entire site enter something like minecraftsurvivalgames.com or youtube.com. If I need to work for long periods of time then I use that. Hope it helped :)
Good suggestion, I will try it out.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Try to get as much work done at school. That is where I focus the best since there aren't any distractions. For example, do your math homework in another class where you have free time. Try to use every oppurtunity at school to get your work done. That way when you get home you have a lot less work to do (sometimes).

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Try to get as much work done at school. That is where I focus the best since there aren't any distractions. For example, do your math homework in another class where you have free time. Try to use every oppurtunity at school to get your work done. That way when you get home you have a lot less work to do (sometimes).
I already do that, unfortunately I am usually doing work that is do the same day! Sometimes I don't finish in time which is a problem. I think I could possibly try to get better at this and do it they day it is assigned at school.

average_name

Career
Reaction score
go to a library or something to do work (less distractions). my school is right next to my city's library, so when I need to get some work done I just go there after school

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Nothing like blocking websites or unplugging your computer will work; I speak from experience here. You really need to be intrinsically motivated to get it done, as there are always other ways to distract yourself. Just take a break from MCSG for a second, and tell yourself that if you get the homework done early, you won't have anything to worry about. Gaming is always more enjoyable when you don't have the stress of school hanging over your head.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I try to lay out an exact schedule of my whole day mentally, although you have to be able to commit to it.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Sometimes, I go to my school's library at lunch and try to finish most of it. I can't really give any advice...well...you just have to do it. It's life, and we're all on the same boat (I know, easier said than done) :p

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I always wait till last minute for me hw but I always get it done on time and correctly. In my opinion it doesnt matter when you do it as long as you get it into your teacher. My problem is that hw and distractions are in the same place. I need my computer for hw but that also distracts me because there are games such as minecraft on my computer. My suggestion to you is to do all hw first then play mc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci