• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primeval [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Primeval,

I am resigning as leader of the clan. Tk is not the only leader as of now until decisions are made to bring someone else up to leader. I feel as if since the clan grew so much, that people created bonds with certain people and leaving out the others. You may say "Well you're the leader and so is Tk, do something about it." Well to that, the leaders are somewhat being left out of things around the clan as well. It seems that the people who grew a bond together don't feel as if anyone else is fit enough to be around them. I may be wrong but this is what it looks like to us. I know you guys are able to make decisions are your own now, so do as you please.

I'll keep the thread and edit it to the clan's satisfaction at any time. Just let me know. I'll be around often as well.

Goodluck.
Farewell.
Hiqhlights resigns I am sadded. Why didn't you touch me!

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Primeval,

I am resigning as leader of the clan. Tk is not the only leader as of now until decisions are made to bring someone else up to leader. I feel as if since the clan grew so much, that people created bonds with certain people and leaving out the others. You may say "Well you're the leader and so is Tk, do something about it." Well to that, the leaders are somewhat being left out of things around the clan as well. It seems that the people who grew a bond together don't feel as if anyone else is fit enough to be around them. I may be wrong but this is what it looks like to us. I know you guys are able to make decisions are your own now, so do as you please.

I'll keep the thread and edit it to the clan's satisfaction at any time. Just let me know. I'll be around often as well.

Goodluck.
Farewell.
I miss you already...

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wait a minute, Hiqhlights left...... Im sad but can i haz cheerleader? Every clan wants Lucario as a cheerleader

tkt24freak

Survivor
Reaction score
Primeval,

Goodluck.
Farewell.
I can relate to this. Ever since the factions server has came up, it feels like it has tore our clan apart quite a bit. Another thing is members in Primeval joining other people in other clans.
Since you are resigning from leader, You're still going to be in the clan, correct?

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Primeval,

Goodluck.
Farewell.
Well, You most certainly will be missed as Leader.

yankees19971

Experienced
Reaction score
I can relate to this. Ever since the factions server has came up, it feels like it has tore our clan apart quite a bit. Another thing is members in Primeval joining other people in other clans.
Since you are resigning from leader, You're still going to be in the clan, correct?
I am not in clan or Anything but it feels like the faction Server is tearing a lot OF clans apart, like forgotton only plays Faction or DR, That's Why are Clan Leader as many of u know is Frog is trying to keep us out of the faction server and play other things such as Capture the wool, walls and skyblock for fun. Although the Faction server is Good TK u have a Great Point. To my Former Clan Leader Hiqhlights even though I haven't Been in Clan for about of month they will all miss and so will I even Though I am not in Clan. :)

-CMK

ivin

Diamond
Reaction score
Are you Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom kidding me aj don't leave your the best leader.I have my reasons why you shoul stay leader that fction server bunnies us over. -Jr

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Are you Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom kidding me aj don't leave your the best leader.I have my reasons why you shoul stay leader that fction server bunnies us over. -Jr
Oh Jr. So many typos but I don't care. HIQALIQA I WANT YOU BACK.!!!!!

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh Jr. So many typos but I don't care. HIQALIQA I WANT YOU BACK.!!!!!
HIQLIQA COME BACK COME BACK TO ME IN MY HEART I STILL BELIEVE YOU WE'RE MENT FOR ME (us)COMMEE BACK BABY COME BACK!

If ya wanna hear the full song search baby come back by Vanessa Hudgens

ivin

Diamond
Reaction score
If you dont come back im getting kranzo to bit your Inappropriate body part on a male off

tkt24freak

Survivor
Reaction score
Just to let you know, my asian persuasion skills ended up Hiqhlights as leader again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci