• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primeval [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ProShooterBF
Wins: 212 or something.
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yessir.
Do you have a Microphone?: I sure do.
PVP Strengths: Sword, strafing, crits.
PVP Weaknesses: Bow, teams of 5, hackers, HookairMicoBust
Do you agree to the requirements of the clan?: Yes.
boooooo

rustlerspeed

Diamond
Reaction score
Tkt24freak may have not seen it, but for a better chance to get in, if not full, is to play with primeval more often.

rustlerspeed

Diamond
Reaction score
You can do it. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. Remember
you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Primeval,

I am resigning as leader of the clan. Tk is not the only leader as of now until decisions are made to bring someone else up to leader. I feel as if since the clan grew so much, that people created bonds with certain people and leaving out the others. You may say "Well you're the leader and so is Tk, do something about it." Well to that, the leaders are somewhat being left out of things around the clan as well. It seems that the people who grew a bond together don't feel as if anyone else is fit enough to be around them. I may be wrong but this is what it looks like to us. I know you guys are able to make decisions are your own now, so do as you please.

I'll keep the thread and edit it to the clan's satisfaction at any time. Just let me know. I'll be around often as well.

Goodluck.
Farewell.

Fearzon

Diamond
Reaction score
Primeval,

I am resigning as leader of the clan. Tk is not the only leader as of now until decisions are made to bring someone else up to leader. I feel as if since the clan grew so much, that people created bonds with certain people and leaving out the others. You may say "Well you're the leader and so is Tk, do something about it." Well to that, the leaders are somewhat being left out of things around the clan as well. It seems that the people who grew a bond together don't feel as if anyone else is fit enough to be around them. I may be wrong but this is what it looks like to us. I know you guys are able to make decisions are your own now, so do as you please.

I'll keep the thread and edit it to the clan's satisfaction at any time. Just let me know. I'll be around often as well.

Goodluck.
Farewell.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci