• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primeval [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearzon

Diamond
Reaction score
The proof is all their guys, it will be hard to get him unbanned. He was banned because someone pointed out that on Hiqlights' 13 video on Mcsg if you pause the video at 1:25 their is a Better Sprinting Button in his control options. Saying #UnbanHiqlights2013 won't do anything.
Yes he did had it but it would have been a 6 day ban not a perm ban

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes he did had it but it would have been a 6 day ban not a perm ban
I know nothing about his perm ban that was the staffs decision. He was already banned before this so it is perfectly reasonable to ban him permanently.

xSwagGiraffe

Diamond
Reaction score
I know nothing about his perm ban that was the staffs decision. He was already banned before this so it is perfectly reasonable to ban him permanently.
This is coming from you? Just yesterday you were in lobby saying #hiqlightsbannedhahahah..?FROM NOW ON. NO MORE TALKING ABOUT THE BAN ON THE THREAD OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED.

rustlerspeed

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys, this is a clan thread made for applications and such. Again as swag said further ignorance with talking about a ban will result in a result in a report. Also for future reference, better sprint is allowed to be installed on your jar, but if you ever use it once, it will result in a ban. You can ask any senior mod about this. Conclusively the evidence for his 6 day ban is not conclusive. There are different reasons to the ban that won't be further discussed. This means no more posting about it.

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For doing Internet slang and instead of writing you i write u? Lol pathetic
It actually does make us mad, so next time don't do those things, you may think it doesn't make any difference when it actually does.

AwesomeSauce1966

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys don't worry I am not inactive just I cant get on ts but I can play mcsg , I will be on Skype though so you can msg me on there and I am on a vaction but I will be back in like a week or 2 but I am NOT inactive just can get my ts to work here :I so I might see ya in the lobbies. See ya!

tkt24freak

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm going to be gone for the next week, The TeamSpeak will be down, but we can always use antoher TeamSpeak. I also send Hiqhlights the TeamSpeak servers. I wish you guys good luck in the clan wars. Give Primeval it's name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci