• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primeval [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Hiqligthts for one its me zombiekiller1151000 :D for 2 I would have 456 if the leaderboards didnt reset when v2 happened for 3 how come gorygator gets to join when he only has 88 wins?

REQUIREMENTS*
- 200+ Wins [No Exceptions] I would have 456 if the leaderboards didnt rest when v2 happened so 456
- Interview Process Required: I dont know how to use teamspeak show me :D
- Can not be associated with any other clan Nah im not
- Working Microphone Yes
- Skype / TeamSpeak I can use teamspeak for now but skype in a phew weeks
- Maturity9/10
- Respect10/10
- Devotion10/10
- Teamwork9/10
- Attitude10/10
As a clan, we knew him back when he had bradenthekid007 and he meets the minimum requirements with that account. He only made a new account because he didn't like his name.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
Hiqligthts for one its me zombiekiller1151000 :D for 2 I would have 456 if the leaderboards didnt reset when v2 happened for 3 how come gorygator gets to join when he only has 88 wins?
Leaderboards never reset...

NathanPeter809

Survivor
Reaction score
How did I not follow it I would be a great asset to the team. Really I would if you dont believe that im good then pick a game for us to join and I will play with you ffa tell me how I didnt follow GoryGator is my friend and I want to be in his clan:(

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
How did I not follow it I would be a great asset to the team. Really I would if you dont believe that im good then pick a game for us to join and I will play with you ffa tell me how I didnt follow GoryGator is my friend and I want to be in his clan:(
You copied the Requirements section and not the actual application format.

ivin

Diamond
Reaction score
Aww I'm not elite anymore what eves Yolo can't say I'm the best maybe the worst <3 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci