• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primeval [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkt24freak

Survivor
Reaction score
Late, but the Premival TeamSpeak server is officially up and running with a new connection that hopefully wouldn't drop out every 5 minutes.

IP: primeval.zapto.org

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
It's nice to be back with some internet. I am on the road and should be home in an hour. I read through all the posts, but while doing so, I became lost after reading 6 pages worth of it. I will be on TS once I get home to talk to the leader and captains about everything I missed. I will also be updating the roster later as well. Goodluck to those who have left the clan and thank you for the participation while in Primeval. I know things have been unstable, but we'll be able to restore order soon. Irony also may have claimed to "beat" us in a clan battle, but for those who are wondering, the clan battle against Irony never happened. I advise to approach the situation maturely or of course avoid it respectfully and move on. I have tried to talk to their leader, but he seems to not want to understand we couldn't do the clan battle nonetheless we tried and they didn't try to help with a server. I will see you all soon!

- Hiqhlights

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
It's nice to be back with some internet. I am on the road and should be home in an hour. I read through all the posts, but while doing so, I became lost after reading 6 pages worth of it. I will be on TS once I get home to talk to the leader and captains about everything I missed. I will also be updating the roster later as well. Goodluck to those who have left the clan and thank you for the participation while in Primeval. I know things have been unstable, but we'll be able to restore order soon. Irony also may have claimed to "beat" us in a clan battle, but for those who are wondering, the clan battle against Irony never happened. I advise to approach the situation maturely or of course avoid it respectfully and move on. I have tried to talk to their leader, but he seems to not want to understand we couldn't do the clan battle nonetheless we tried and they didn't try to help with a server. I will see you all soon!

- Hiqhlights
Am I going to hve a chance to et back in the clan?

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Am I going to hve a chance to et back in the clan?
After giving you a couple chances to be able to be in Primeval, well, I am not too sure. If it were me, yes you would. 3 strikes is the limit, and you're at 2. If you can convince Frog and the 2 other leaders about my post to you, since I do not have available contact with them at the moment and get them to give you an answer, please do so and report it back to me.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
After giving you a couple chances to be able to be in Primeval, well, I am not too sure. If it were me, yes you would. 3 strikes is the limit, and you're at 2. If you can convince Frog and the 2 other leaders about my post to you, since I do not have available contact with them at the moment and get them to give you an answer, please do so and report it back to me.
2 other leaders?I think you meen Captains

NathanPeter809

Survivor
Reaction score
Hiqligthts for one its me zombiekiller1151000 :D for 2 I would have 456 if the leaderboards didnt reset when v2 happened for 3 how come gorygator gets to join when he only has 88 wins?

REQUIREMENTS*
- 200+ Wins [No Exceptions] I would have 456 if the leaderboards didnt rest when v2 happened so 456
- Interview Process Required: I dont know how to use teamspeak show me :D
- Can not be associated with any other clan Nah im not
- Working Microphone Yes
- Skype / TeamSpeak I can use teamspeak for now but skype in a phew weeks
- Maturity9/10
- Respect10/10
- Devotion10/10
- Teamwork9/10
- Attitude10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online