• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primeval [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
That is probably why they have more than one leader..
Now, everyone, lets stop talking about Hiqhlights leaving the clan. This is not a place to flame and talk about his absence, this is a clan, so the post should either br applications or the leaders replying to the applicants..
Thank you Mp for clearing it all up :D

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Yes I know I have the ability to read, I just don't understand what the point of making a clan was and than leaving it 4 days after it was made to become a mod.
More people joined knowing Hiqhlights was the leader, like me.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
More people joined knowing Hiqhlights was the leader, like me.
Again, this is a clan thread, only applicants and the leaders replays should be on this thread. We are not to post about Hiqhlights anymore..

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
^Double Post^ Don't mind me, I just like to help out :)
That was the result of an internet connection problem I think. If something like that happens it's not intentional, just letting you know for the future.

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I'll be gone for about 2 weeks on vacation so I'll be inactive. Don't forget about me <3

ivin

Diamond
Reaction score
why Does xSwagGiraffe keep betarying me his in the clan right bacause if he is then wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci