• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primeval [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
He had resigned for a reason (which he stated above, he is trying to get mod), and if it doesn't work out, he will come back and be leader again
Yes I know I have the ability to read, I just don't understand what the point of making a clan was and than leaving it 4 days after it was made to become a mod.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes I know I have the ability to read, I just don't understand what the point of making a clan was and than leaving it 4 days after it was made to become a mod.
It was his decision and the least we can do is not question him. I wish him good luck and you should too.

a_simmons

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't tell me what I should do. I do what i waaaaaaaannnntttt!!!!!!!
Ok i will get a mod to delete you of this thread we don't go post on the forgotten saying things either you leave this or I will get a mod to make u leave this thread alone.

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok i will get a mod to delete you of this thread we don't go post on the forgotten saying things either you leave this or I will get a mod to make u leave this thread alone.
I am not doing anything wrong, just stating my opinion except that last comment I made which I will delete. Its not like you can't go on our thread and state your opinion about whatever we are doing wrong.

John jennings

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:Fatalxmodz
Wins:481
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?:Yes
Do you have a Microphone?:Yes
PVP Strengths:Sword/Bow
PVP Weaknesses:Fishing rod
Do you agree to the requirements?:Sure

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
Seeing as I have been kicked form the clan, im here to say goodbye to all the friends I had in this clan. I will miss many of you, but I hope to see you all around!

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
That is probably why they have more than one leader..
Now, everyone, lets stop talking about Hiqhlights leaving the clan. This is not a place to flame and talk about his absence, this is a clan, so the post should either br applications or the leaders replying to the applicants..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci