• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Playstation 4 or Xbox One?

Aido_m1

Survivor
Reaction score
PS4.

I have been with Sony since PS1. I have also bought an original Xbox and an Xbox 360. I have been watching E3 REALLY closely and I have seen Microsoft digging their own graves. Xbox One isn't even a gaming console, it's a media device. I'm gonna grab myself a PS4 and this time I won't be buying the competition.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
This is the reason i'm switching from xbox to playstation:

Xbox has focussed on no gaming aspects.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Ps4. You know why? The cost.. The Xbox 1 is 500 dollars due to the stupid thing that nobody is going to use.. The Kinect #Ps44Lyfe

ausparady

Experienced
Reaction score
I admit, I used to kinda be an Xbox fanboy. But ever since E3, my faith has been diverted towards the ps4 because:
The price. Why would I pay more money for something that doesn't offer any benefits?

Performance. Although similar, the ps4 slightly takes the lead in the performance category. Then again reffering to the price; why spend more for less-advanced technology?

Limited sharing/swapping capabilities. I like to bring over a game to a friends house, have a good time and still be able to take it back when I head home. Why take this away from us? Obviously it is good for microsoft to make more money and to help control piracy, but still, in the long run they'll most likely lose more money, anyway.

Like Le0 said: "Oh, Microsoft."

Salamancer101

Platinum
Reaction score
Xbox all the way, I never liked the ps3 and my dad is going to the Microsoft conference where it is a possibility they will give out a prototype of the Xbox one :3

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Xbox, my ps experience sucks. I know people are mad because of that highlight video but it was just a ps fanboy making Xbox look bad. Xbox is simply better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci