• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planet Minecraft servers updated with new maps!

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Love the maps, but I don't like the names. Destiny's Shiver, can't it just be simple? >.>

Makramoto

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi! I'm the creator of Akupu Shores, and just got on the servers to play, it's very upsetting to see that the map did not upload to your severs properly. everything from the mountain east is a ripped out reseed of the original terrain. IF it was something on your end it would be awesome if you guys could fix it! If it was something with my world save let me know, and I will give you guys a better copy, thanks! Zan_Murcielago

uygkuh

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi! I'm the creator of Akupu Shores, and just got on the servers to play, it's very upsetting to see that the map did not upload to your severs properly. everything from the mountain east is a ripped out reseed of the original terrain. IF it was something on your end it would be awesome if you guys could fix it! If it was something with my world save let me know, and I will give you guys a better copy, thanks! Zan_Murcielago
This same thing happened to me (Forests of Iontais) It had been on the servers for about a week now and no one has been bothered to actually take it off and then put it back on again

Makramoto

Spectator
Reaction score
This same thing happened to me (Forests of Iontais) It had been on the servers for about a week now and no one has been bothered to actually take it off and then put it back on again
Yeah, I really hope they fix it, so they community can truly experience our awesome maps!

Dunches

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm really dissapointed in Akupu shores. It's completely ruined. Not only is the spawn broken, but the villages were completely clusterfucked. Doesn't really seem like a fun map either, as the only buildings I found were normal minecraft villages (which were broken).

Anyways, I think it's really sad that these maps haven't even been taken down and/or fixed yet. I'm not saying it should happen instantly but it really shouldn't take more than a day to just notice the problem and remove it.

Dunches

Tribute
Reaction score
I love destiny Shivers so far. The only part I don't like though is that bloody waterfall with way too much cobweb. I got trapped in one and it just ALL OF THE BUNNIES me up. It didn't kill me, and it wouldn't let me go at all. Took me 5 minutes and help from another person to get out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci