• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Oh my, I really can't believe we've been alive for such a long time.

I was one of the lucky players that got invited to Sypher/Phoenix by one of the leaders, Eskild | ZniZ97 / Quadrum_ which was the coolest moderator I knew of back then. Sadly, he had to resign not a too long time ago because of Sypher/Phoenix turning into a blacklisted clan. ;_;

Times went flying by, and I quickly got a lot of new friends. I started to feel welcome in the clan, and I got a bit more, what should I say.. crazy. I got asked several times to come on the teamspeak, but there was just one problem.. I was really shy. So, basically the first months I didn't talk on the teamspeak. I was muted all the time, just listening to the others talking.

Some months later I got promoted to Officer. It was really awesome, and I was so happy. I then started talking a little bit more, but not much. I wanted to talk more, but I was really shy, and just couldn't do it. I can still remember when I got my friend, xxheinexx to join the clan, even though he wasn't the best at the game. He got trial'd, and got accepted. Some weeks later he got kicked for inactivity. I'm still talking to him IRL, and he's a good friend of mine.

Now, I'll go on with one of the hardest times we've had in Sypher/Phoenix. People started to leave, and we got really inactive. RobinAgain, Sphaera_ & arontjuuh left, and made their own clan called Divided. There was a lot of people leaving our clan to join them, but it got much worse when Voei, DerpyDash11, Mykul_ & MahxiXBL made the clan Apocalypse. It was a really bad time, and I think most of us thought we'd have to disband. We "closed" Sypher for some time to recover our players. Luckily though, both new players, and players that left for other clans started to join back. Some time later I got promoted to Administrator, and I was really happy for that.

As you all know, our name was originally Sypher, untill we got blacklisted. We then merged into Phoenix EU, which I don't regret at all. We've now come to the point, where we got Phoenix AU, EU & US divisions. And I feel like we're in a perfect spot atm, and I wouldn't leave this clan for another clan. Thank you for such a great time, Sypher/Phoenix! ♥

I'm now going to mention some of my best friends in this clan. (Sorry if I forgot someone, just PM me and I'll add you.)

TNTime12 / Mark - The amount of times we've laughed together on the teamspeak. I'm so happy I met you.

Ninjasally11 / Sally - You joined us not long time ago, but you're still one of my best friends. I hope you stay for a long time!

Buxtonaters / Bux - You're funny, smart, cool and a really good friend of mine.

I_Am_Mr_Slash3r / Slasha - Great owner, good friend and cool dude in general! c; <3

zebba11 / Sebba - Swedish derp c; You've joined/left us so many times, join us back pls bby!

Quadrum_ / Eskild - You're the one that made this happen, by inviting me to join your clan. Thank you so much! ♥

ThisJKid / Jemine - You're like a bad food to me! c:

jmullins783 / Jack - A really good owner, friend and clanmate. ♥

Voei / Gab - You've left us quite some times, but I'm glad you're back! Best grill gamer meib? 8)

ferno33 / Duncan - Deepest voice in the clan, and really cool. xD

EXPLODING_WRATH / Wrath - I would say you're one of the best players in the clan. c;

DerpyDash11 / Dan - Cool personality, good Officer.

mylilfony / Alex - What should I say? PING PLAYER! ♥

xtoyszy / Christian - We reached 1000 wins about the same time, and we helped eachother out. You're a beast. ♥

xExterminate / Exterminate - People say we sound like eachother, even though we don't think so ourselves. xD

thingy182 / Will - PING PLAYER #2 c: Good friend.

ianianmense / Ian - You left us not long time ago, but you're still one of my best friends! c;

Narwhals14 / Narwhals - You're new, I don't even know if you're a member yet? But you're still one of my best friends.

xExiledBear / Ross - Another really good player, and great person. c;

Guy_Chaos / GuyK - Bow spammer xD Really cool dude!

As I said earlier, if I forgot you, PM me on skype and I'll add you to the list! Thank you so much Sypher/Phoenix! ♥

Sincerely,

XoKristofferoX / Kristoffer - Phoenix EU Administrator
np bae <3

ianianmense

Experienced
Reaction score
So many people joining back...
I would apply if i had time to play, otherwise i would just be a name on a roster ;-)
Happy birthday TeamSypher (yes i like to call it that way). Youve been through alot, close to disbanding a couple times, alot of hate and flame, a TON of cws to dq ect. ect. But with people like eskild jack and slasher to lead, no mountain will be too high to climb. Thank you for the good times ive had with this clan.
Stay yourself :) thats how youve become amazing <3

grantly1993

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:grants_93
Wins:(gods knows not that good XD)
Nationality:english speak spanish and french tho
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:
i gets along with the other people already i.e voei,derpydash11,xexciledbears and im a developing player :)

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
i gets along with the other people already i.e voei,derpydash11,xexciledbears and im a developing player :)
ACCEPT <3

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
Denied.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci