• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
IGN: SergioFire
Wins: 1112
Nationality: Spanish
Id like to join Phoenix because I think Im really good at pvp, my pvp strength is the sword cuz I am a ping abuser xD
And I think this is the best EU clan and we can wreck all the EU clans (And I love Voei)
Declined: Do not think that you will fit in
IGN: Ba19 - In 1.8 im gonna swithc to _iTzZhadius
Wins: 172 [BAD W/L Because I started off 600 games as a major noob.
Nationality: English
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:

I feel as if I would be a benefit to this clan, as I am a good at raising spirits, and giving hope in awkward situations. Not to mention, my PvP skills are good, with specialities in FnS, Sword, Bow, Rod. I have a few weaknesses, such as water battles, when I start winning but sometimes lose. I also work together well with most players, therefore making great team-work. I am highly active and loyal to clans I join also. I wish you to accept me, but If not, thanks.
Declined: Not enough wins
IGN: Hakkys123
Wins: 246/1926
Nationality: Sweden (I can talk decent English)
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I always like to meet more good players in the MCSG Community. I mean i like the clan and it's a cool and good clan.. ;)
IGN: TheGoldenApple1
Wins: 424
Nationality: Wales xD
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I have always wanted to find a clan that i fit into, and i havn't found one yet. Hopefully this is the right clan for me, i know a couple of people in this clan and maybe they can introduce me to more good players from the MCSG Community in Pheonix. You have some really good players in this clan and i cant wait to meet you all. I hope you accept this thread,

P.S : call me Jake :)

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Ngl, but there has been a while since someone either left or joined the clan xD

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
I'd like to see how many of your clanwar wins are from disqualifications, and how many that's from actually playing the entire clanwar.
7 of our 78 wins are disqualifications

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci