• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: SergioFire
Wins: 1112
Nationality: Spanish
Id like to join Phoenix because I think Im really good at pvp, my pvp strength is the sword cuz I am a ping abuser xD
And I think this is the best EU clan and we can wreck all the EU clans (And I love Voei)
10/10 wud recmend

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: SergioFire
Wins: 1112
Nationality: Spanish
Id like to join Phoenix because I think Im really good at pvp, my pvp strength is the sword cuz I am a ping abuser xD
And I think this is the best EU clan and we can wreck all the EU clans (And I love Voei)
You forgot to mention you are good at teaming and boosintg, I saw you going around in a 4 team, and them letting you win at the end of the game. Also, dont you have a clan of your own? http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/firepvp.107725/page-14

Last edited:
Reaction score
You forgot to mention you are good at teaming and boosintg, I saw you going around in a 4 team, and them letting you win at the end of the game. Also, dont you have a clan of your own? http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/firepvp.107725/page-14
If anything teaming is a good thing for clans since you are good at working together and that will help in clan wars... But thanks for brining this to our attention... Also it says in the thread "clan disbanded" idc if he just did that, it shows he really wants to be in the clan and enthusiasm is a great thing.

iTzZhadius_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: Ba19 - In 1.8 im gonna swithc to _iTzZhadius
Wins: 172 [BAD W/L Because I started off 600 games as a major noob.
Nationality: English
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:

I feel as if I would be a benefit to this clan, as I am a good at raising spirits, and giving hope in awkward situations. Not to mention, my PvP skills are good, with specialities in FnS, Sword, Bow, Rod. I have a few weaknesses, such as water battles, when I start winning but sometimes lose. I also work together well with most players, therefore making great team-work. I am highly active and loyal to clans I join also. I wish you to accept me, but If not, thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci