• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

xSteewe

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: xSteewe//Noah
Wins: 281
Nationality: Sweden
Why do you think you should join Phoenix?: I took mylilfony the swish, and he said I was very talented. Not to sound cocky but ask himself otherwise.

Last edited:

mylilfony10

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:xHitscope/Jack
Wins:520+
Nationality: English
Why do i want too join? Because i heard it's a good clan.

Sebastian_Swe

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: FightForGods
Wins: I reseted the stats on FightForGods to sell it, but now I want to start with MCSG again.. I had 720+.. I F'd it over..
Why do you think you should join Phoenix?: I want another chance. I havn't played MCSG for like 3 weeks now.. I dont even know how to PVP, I need 2 start over Everything. I hope it works..
*Permabanned from ts*

For a higher chance of getting accepted, please write a paragraph on the last question

Voei

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins: I reseted the stats on FightForGods to sell it, but now I want to start with MCSG again.. I had 720+.. I F'd it over..
Why do you think you should join Phoenix?: I want another chance. I havn't played MCSG for like 3 weeks now.. I dont even know how to PVP, I need 2 start over Everything. I hope it works..

For a higher chance of getting accepted, please write a paragraph on the last question
<3 Please give him another chance.

Mykul_

Diamond
Reaction score
*Permabanned from ts*

Good luck buddy <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci