• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Reaction score
IGN: CaptainBullDog
Wins: 1400 ( with all 3 accounts together...I send 2 names from 2 other acc. to Quadrum_ )
Nationality:Slovene
Why do you think you should join Phoenix?: Because this clan is 2nd best clan and with me this clan maybe become 1st. I rlly want to be in very good clan (like this clan) and because my skills are pretty good.
Examples: 1-10
Bow 8
F. rod 8
Sword 9 (strafing, very agresive sword fights...)
Fns: 9
AVERAGE: 8.5

I know all the maps and good chest routes...So I am pretty op.
I want to join because : I am very online available almost all the time. So basically im good in pvp, clan wars I've been in alot of clans and I'm skilled with teaming, talking on skype, teamspeak...I've been in clan #TeamSypher and there was leader Quadrum_
That clan was soooo deam good, but this clan its a lot better (better clan records, better pvp-ers,...)
It's the same clan >.>

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: CaptainBullDog
Wins: 1400 ( with all 3 accounts together...I send 2 names from 2 other acc. to Quadrum_ )
Nationality:Slovene
Why do you think you should join Phoenix?: Because this clan is 2nd best clan and with me this clan maybe become 1st. I rlly want to be in very good clan (like this clan) and because my skills are pretty good.
Examples: 1-10
Bow 8
F. rod 8
Sword 9 (strafing, very agresive sword fights...)
Fns: 9
AVERAGE: 8.5

I know all the maps and good chest routes...So I am pretty op.
I want to join because : I am very online available almost all the time. So basically im good in pvp, clan wars I've been in alot of clans and I'm skilled with teaming, talking on skype, teamspeak...I've been in clan #TeamSypher and there was leader Quadrum_
That clan was soooo deam good, but this clan its a lot better (better clan records, better pvp-ers,...)
o m g, d00d, ples lern hao 2 graymar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci