• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix -{AU Team}-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
to solve all religious debates, quackeryy is all.
Also Unblock I have a very important business request. (hint; Free channel Art) And I miss our one talk that we had xD I want Jesus back ;-; <3

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Also Unblock I have a very important business request. (hint; Free channel Art) And I miss our one talk that we had xD I want Jesus back ;-; <3
Can you stop posting on the thread after multiple members have asked you to do so? If you would like to PM someone about it I'd be happy to do so. A new thread has already been spammed because of something like this and it's kind of annoying. To PM someone, press the inbox button in the top right corner, right in the name of the person you want to PM and send your message. Any messages you post on the thread from here on in will be deleted if you choose to do so. Have a nice day.

Rhinoviru5

Diamond
Reaction score
•Minecraft Name: ClownCostume
•Wins: 1265
•W/L ratio (In percentage form): 24%
•Donator: Diamond
•Way of communication: Skype, TS
•Skype/TS name: You have me
•Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 8/10
•Strengths: Sword, rod
•Weaknesses: Fns, avoiding bow shots
•Would you fit in with the clan?: I believe so as I talk to a lot of people in the clan.
•Have you been in any previous clans?: I have been in Pheonix, Quantum and Apex
I'm sorry you have been declined due to bad relations with clan members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci