• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix -{AU Team}-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright.. It seems our good friend Reziduu is spreading lies about us in the phoenix vs nekk clan battle. Let me tell you the full story. We started of the match pretty well, going 2-0 we were having a lot of fun. Until reziduu got kinda annoyed it was a 5v5. He started getting quite obnoxious and I quote him on this. "We can only do a 4v4 or a 6v6, not a 5v5," and when the ref (blakew447) said that was stupid, he was removed from the chat. I added him back and I continued to ignore him and told him to join a server. We joined a server and we didn't have much gear, and then we see #Nekk with 7 members instead of 5 of which we stated beforehand. One of those members (Aram14) was using hacks and was banned the next day. We thought that was completely not legit so we called a D'Q and the ref agreed (Now those backing up Reziduu please explain why they are in the wrong?). After that csimp complained that we didn't say we could use extra members when I stated the rules first thing which included the old MCGamer rules. We also agreed to do a 5v5 before the clan battle and that decision never changed, I can quote you the entire skype chat. We never agreed to a 7v5 and that hacking was allowed. After all of this, Rezziduu complained on our thread and that post removed as his post was untruthful and was going to start unnecessary flame. He then started to whinge to Bowser52000 and blakew447 and started to disrespect staff and eventually got banned, and guess what. Reziduu ended up d'dosing blakew447 and Bowser52000 http://i.imgur.com/AVcHXGP.png. Favoured by staff? No, you were definetely in the wrong and by d'dosing the staff, do you think they would be on your side? I would also like to state we are the only AU clan that is blacklisted (meaning that mods cannot join the clan). So before you start believing in Reziduu raging and how he beat us, know the full story. I have a few witnesses to this clan battle if you don't believe me (although I don't want to think there are people in this world that actually believe Reziduu). Have a nice day everyone :).

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Alright.. It seems our good friend Reziduu is spreading lies about us in the phoenix vs nekk clan battle. Let me tell you the full story. We started of the match pretty well, going 2-0 we were having a lot of fun. Until reziduu got kinda annoyed it was a 5v5. He started getting quite obnoxious and I quote him on this. "We can only do a 4v4 or a 6v6, not a 5v5," and when the ref (blakew447) said that was stupid, he was removed from the chat. I added him back and I continued to ignore him and told him to join a server. We joined a server and we didn't have much gear, and then we see #Nekk with 7 members instead of 5 of which we stated beforehand. One of those members (Aram14) was using hacks and was banned the next day. We thought that was completely not legit so we called a D'Q and the ref agreed (Now those backing up Reziduu please explain why they are in the wrong?). After that csimp complained that we didn't say we could use extra members when I stated the rules first thing which included the old MCGamer rules. We also agreed to do a 5v5 before the clan battle and that decision never changed, I can quote you the entire skype chat. We never agreed to a 7v5 and that hacking was allowed. After all of this, Rezziduu complained on our thread and that post removed as his post was untruthful and was going to start unnecessary flame. He then started to whinge to Bowser52000 and blakew447 and started to disrespect staff and eventually got banned, and guess what. Reziduu ended up d'dosing blakew447 and Bowser52000 http://i.imgur.com/AVcHXGP.png. Favoured by staff? No, you were definetely in the wrong and by d'dosing the staff, do you think they would be on your side? I would also like to state we are the only AU clan that is blacklisted (meaning that mods cannot join the clan). So before you start believing in Reziduu raging and how he beat us, know the full story. I have a few witnesses to this clan battle if you don't believe me (although I don't want to think there are people in this world that actually believe Reziduu). Have a nice day everyone :).
GG thank you for doing this. We all thought it was odd when he random posted on the thread. Will he be perm banned... you don't exactly get away with d'dosing a snr. mod...

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
GG thank you for doing this. We all thought it was odd when he random posted on the thread. Will he be perm banned... you don't exactly get away with d'dosing a snr. mod...
Well he won't last very long after how he acted so poorly, I wouldn't be surprised to find his alts roaming the servers like half the blitz members.

funnysticker

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow, thats actually so immature of Reziduu.

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Killem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci