• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix -{AU Team}-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I have Resigned as a phoenix officer and left the clan due to the clan being blacklisted and the MCSG staff having their certain opinions on me. I do not want the clan to be unfairly treated and remained blacklisted due to staff disliking me and my actions towards them influencing the clan. I wish Phoenix the very best of luck and have no doubt it will remain the #1 AU clan under CoDsNo65

- Towel out.
ceeeeeeel-aaa-brate, good, times, come on.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have Resigned as a phoenix officer and left the clan due to the clan being blacklisted and the MCSG staff having their certain opinions on me. I do not want the clan to be unfairly treated and remained blacklisted due to staff disliking me and my actions towards them influencing the clan. I wish Phoenix the very best of luck and have no doubt it will remain the #1 AU clan under CoDsNo65

- Towel out.
yay

Reaction score
Applying probally not gonna get in worth a try

Minecraft Name: diamondharvester
Wins: 806
W/L ratio (In Percentage Form): 11.1%
Donator: diamond
Way of communication: Skype
Skype/TS Name: diamond.harvester (skype)
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10): 5
Strengths: Sword, F&S, Fishing Rod Stun
Weaknesses: Bow Spam
Would you fit in with this clan: i hope i dont have anything wrong with any member that comes too mind
Have you been in any previous clans: my own clans that had just me and my irl friends in it, wolves for 3 days i left, and core for 1 day i left

__Ajmutant__

Survivor
Reaction score
Applying probally not gonna get in worth a try

Minecraft Name: diamondharvester
Wins: 806
W/L ratio (In Percentage Form): 11.1%
Donator: diamond
Way of communication: Skype
Skype/TS Name: diamond.harvester (skype)
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10): 5
Strengths: Sword, F&S, Fishing Rod Stun
Weaknesses: Bow Spam
Would you fit in with this clan: i hope i dont have anything wrong with any member that comes too mind
Have you been in any previous clans: my own clans that had just me and my irl friends in it, wolves for 3 days i left, and core for 1 day i left
tbh I've seen you apply for like 8 clans and wait for a reply but i could be wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci