• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
Hardly any of us play mc anymore but I'm 99% sure that we could still beat any other AU clan. We just can't be bothered :p
didnt say you were bad at mc just good at lol. im pretty sure i'd be bored if i won 23 straight cb's as well.

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
wtf everyone is bronze except like 4 people and we only have 2 people out of silver and oce is the easiest region who told u we were good at lol

dont say we kid im a one man army!!
No I carry the load with my amazing CSGO swag. :D

JordyCantRap2k14

Spectator
Reaction score
Application •
Name: JordyCantRap2k14
Minecraft IGN: JordysPvpSkillsIsLikeBarnabysRatio
Wins/Games: 69/69
Wr1te a paragraph on how you would benefit fenix: i would benefit fenix cause i haz sweg and slothz and amazing rap skills and kirstar1279 makes me sick and yucky and i wanna win boost with dankrai on us cause we will travel across the lands searching far and wide. and fenix sux synergy is beda. bai now

TheGhostOfGod

Survivor
Reaction score
Application •
Name: JordyCantRap2k14
Minecraft IGN: JordysPvpSkillsIsLikeBarnabysRatio
Wins/Games: 69/69
Wr1te a paragraph on how you would benefit fenix: i would benefit fenix cause i haz sweg and slothz and amazing rap skills and kirstar1279 makes me sick and yucky and i wanna win boost with dankrai on us cause we will travel across the lands searching far and wide. and fenix sux synergy is beda. bai now
holy Good no one cares gtfo my thread and go back to club penguin josh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci