• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
what if i don't wanna ;(
Wrong division, right clan. If you are going to try to punish us, as least try to come to us and not go past us and talk to another division, your scared, get ready to...
The issue has been dealt with, please do not bring it up again, thanks!
This is an important issue. The issue as not been resolved as far as I see. May I ask what division battled Ast5o recently?

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Jed
Minecraft IGN: Juzzyy
Wins/Games: 2336 / 6766
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I believe I would benefit Phoenix because I am a pretty good PvPer, I listen and take instructions well in clan battles, and I am generally a nice person to be around (I hope). This clan has a great win/loss ratio and a cheery roster, which is why I think I would fit right in, I would be able to help with the success of Phoenix in future and perhaps bring a bit of laughter as well :p, also, I intend on staying in this clan for a long time, thanks.

By the way, I withdrew my application for Apex (This isn't my 2nd choice, I thought hard about it and I felt this clan would be more suitable for me)

Thanks - Juzzyy :)

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name: Jed
Minecraft IGN: Juzzyy
Wins/Games: 2336 / 6766
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I believe I would benefit Phoenix because I am a pretty good PvPer, I listen and take instructions well in clan battles, and I am generally a nice person to be around (I hope). This clan has a great win/loss ratio and a cheery roster, which is why I think I would fit right in, I would be able to help with the success of Phoenix in future and perhaps bring a bit of laughter as well :p, thanks.

By the way, I withdrew my application for Apex (This isn't my 2nd choice, I thought hard about it and I felt this clan would be more suitable for me)

Thanks - Juzzyy :)
axseeptd!!!!!! gratz dood

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
Name:Jacob
Minecraft IGN:GG1Heart
Wins/Games: 45/750
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I believe I would benefit from being in such a strong clan with great pvpers and hope that some of there skill might rub off onto me

Ik this gonna be a DECLINE but thanks for reading through <3
Why would you apply if you know it's gonna be a decline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci