• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Can phoenix clan battle other clans? confused :p
If you haven't looked at our thread it says that we have had a total of 23 clan battles and won all of them. If your talking abut our recent inactivity, phoenix is more of a family than a clan and look for enjoyment than the consistent d'dosing and complaining from other clans in clan battles. We really don't see a point in clan battling other clans because there really isn't any other clan that can challenge Phoenix for the #1 AU clan title.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Can phoenix clan battle other clans? confused :p
Basically, Au clans in general don't have very good reputations amongst Au - we're happy to battle clans that will play fairly and be civilised about the battle (not something easy to find in Au xD). Also, we're generally regarded and (I think) have an official title of #1 Au Clan. If anyone is willing to prove us wrong they're open to challenge us; that obviously doesn't happen a lot. Having our reputation, heaps of clans deny our clan battle invitations, so we barely even invite other clans to battles anymore :p

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
taking robs line

all time low
but i feel so high
higher than a kite
higher than a 747
higher than bob marley
higher than the atmosphere
higher than the iss
higher than the sun
higher than the edge of the universeeeeeeee

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
but i feel so high
higher than a kite
higher than a 747
higher than bob marley
higher than the atmosphere
higher than the iss
higher than the sun
higher than the edge of the universeeeeeeee
jokes on u ur a moose rofl

Alex_T101

Diamond
Reaction score
At the current time, we'll be taking your app into consideration. I do need to let you know, however, that Phoenix is a 'blacklisted' clan, so if you join the clan you will not be able to become a staff member whilst in the clan. If you do join the clan and become a staff member you'll be forced to leave :/ Just letting you know that beforehand.

Ok, thank you for letting me know, i have given up on becoming a moderator so i don't need to worry about that, thank you for considering my application, i'll be active on the page for further details for me to join Phoenix <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci