• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXpersonguyXx

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Brayden
Minecraft IGN: xXpersonguyXx
Wins/Games: 61/503- I didnt try when i started because i played HiveMC. When i played hive i had 300ms and i have 230 wins and something like 3k kills to 900 deaths. So im pretty good.
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I would like to offer my skills of pvp. I am now really good at bow, fns, fishing rod and more. i don't rush into fights, i go in when there is an advantage to me. I have different tactics and strategies. I know good chest routes on the maps so can get stacked and not run around the whole game with full leather and a wood sword xD. Like i said before i played HiveMC with 300ms and was still able to get to 230 wins with a decent kdr. I would like to participate in clan wars. I have previously been in a clan which was HiveMC Disturbance Elite Clan. Which had a few known mcsg leaderboard people in it. Such as JVBGunner, ItsTactix, PedroRiwinking, Revilosmith (From hive-on leaderboards). I also have decent ms which is around 40. I can get combos easily with good range. Also im a fast clicker and ofc that is needed when in fights. I hope you give me a chance and will look foward to hearing back from you guys.

PedroRiwking

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:
Minecraft IGN:
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:
Name: Brayden
Minecraft IGN: xXpersonguyXx
Wins/Games: 61/503- I didnt try when i started because i played HiveMC. When i played hive i had 300ms and i have 230 wins and something like 3k kills to 900 deaths. So im pretty good.
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I would like to offer my skills of pvp. I am now really good at bow, fns, fishing rod and more. i don't rush into fights, i go in when there is an advantage to me. I have different tactics and strategies. I know good chest routes on the maps so can get stacked and not run around the whole game with full leather and a wood sword xD. Like i said before i played HiveMC with 300ms and was still able to get to 230 wins with a decent kdr. I would like to participate in clan wars. I have previously been in a clan which was HiveMC Disturbance Elite Clan. Which had a few known mcsg leaderboard people in it. Such as JVBGunner, ItsTactix, PedroRiwinking, Revilosmith (From hive-on leaderboards). I also have decent ms which is around 40. I can get combos easily with good range. Also im a fast clicker and ofc that is needed when in fights. I hope you give me a chance and will look foward to hearing back from you guys.
Very recommended, he's a great player very underrated very nice and easy to get along with.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Name:
Minecraft IGN:

Very recommended, he's a great player very underrated very nice and easy to get along with.
Instead of saying "Very reccommended he is good underrated and nice and easy to get with" why can't you like his post?

Alex_T101

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Alex

Minecraft IGN: Alex_T101

Wins/Games: 608/4100

I think i would benefit phoenix because i am very active on the mcsg servers. i Also believe i am at a standered pvp level for this clan. i want to join phoenix because i like all the members, your all great players and people. i am also applying to become an mcgamer moderator. I think i will make the clan enjoyable not only for me, but for the other members as well.

thank you for reading my application <3

Alex :D

Gen3ralQuamy

Experienced
Reaction score

I think i would benefit phoenix because i am very active on the mcsg servers. i Also believe i am at a standered pvp level for this clan. i want to join phoenix because i like all the members, your all great players and people. i am also applying to become an mcgamer moderator. I think i will make the clan enjoyable not only for me, but for the other members as well.

eh lol out of all the clans you pick...... Anyway good luck alex! :D

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score

At the current time, we'll be taking your app into consideration. I do need to let you know, however, that Phoenix is a 'blacklisted' clan, so if you join the clan you will not be able to become a staff member whilst in the clan. If you do join the clan and become a staff member you'll be forced to leave :/ Just letting you know that beforehand.
eh lol out of all the clans you pick...... Anyway good luck alex! :D
Not quiet sure what's wrong with the clan. Care to outline what you mean by that?

Gen3ralQuamy

Experienced
Reaction score
At the current time, we'll be taking your app into consideration. I do need to let you know, however, that Phoenix is a 'blacklisted' clan, so if you join the clan you will not be able to become a staff member whilst in the clan. If you do join the clan and become a staff member you'll be forced to leave :/ Just letting you know that beforehand.

Not quiet sure what's wrong with the clan. Care to outline what you mean by that?
Can phoenix clan battle other clans? confused :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci