• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

salt_and_pepper1

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm here to apologise to all of the Phoenix members I haven't gotten along with well over the past. It is ruining our great experience in the MCSG community and I would love for it to stop so we can enjoy our time here. I am very sorry for what i've done in general and I hope we can move on

Darkrai - We get along most of the time, but for all the crap i've done such as ruining clan wars, saying GG10 etc, I'm sorry for that and I hope it will not continue in future. Your a great clan leader and you show respect towards everyone, thanks for that!

Snochet - You have been one of my best friends since the start of my MCSG career and I can't thank you enough for making it so enjoyable, thank you for that and sorry for all the stupid mistakes i've done (Make Toxic ;-;).

Robert/Damo/Kooksey/Fluffles - Hey guys! I know I like to cause arguments between us and I'm sorry for that. Hopefully in future we can stop this nonsense and just enjoy our time with MCSG. Deep down I know you guys are nice and friendly and I hate to argue with you guys. It would be great to stop all this and just move on, thanks.

To all the rest of phoenix and in general the community, I'm sorry for everything bad i've done and I hope we can all get along and stop the arguing/fighting.

Have a good day and happy easter everyone!
cute

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Just like to say that I'm no longer apart of Phoenix for personal reasons.
Thanks fellas best of luck <3
I know I didn't know yea but gl to you. I find it hilarious how your comment is mashed between some silly inside conversation.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I hate to repeat myself, but I'm leaving Phoenix again.

I've realised that my dream of becoming a professional trampolinist is simply not possible while running such a professional Australian clan.

Thanks everyone, it's been a blast.

Sincerely, Darkrai

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score

I've realised that my dream of becoming a professional trampolinist is simply not possible while running such a professional Australian clan.

Sincerely, Darkrai
Uwotm8

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score

Sincerely, Darkrai
Ah mah gawd I say this from the perspective of all the people who have never talked to you what is going on!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci