• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Oh ok well would if I left Quantum since I have only been in it for an hour would there be a chance I could join Phoenix?
What loyalty would that prove to anyone? Though I really don't know your clan history, it appears you have hopped from Phoenix to apex to quantum and is trying to get back to Phoenix. To any clan considering you as an applicant, what would your clan hopping bring to the groups?

ClownCostume

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh ok well would if I left Quantum since I have only been in it for an hour would there be a chance I could join Phoenix?
What loyalty would that prove to anyone? Though I really don't know your clan history, it appears you have hopped from Phoenix to apex to quantum and is trying to get back to Phoenix. To any clan considering you as an applicant, what would your clan hopping bring to the groups?
I was in Apex 6 months ago and in Phoenix 8 months ago... Haven't been in a clan since. I was originally hoping to join Phoenix in the first place.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I was in Apex 6 months ago and in Phoenix 8 months ago... Haven't been in a clan since. I was originally hoping to join Phoenix in the first place.
Fair enough. That's why I did say I don't exactly know your history.

Fluffles19

Survivor
Reaction score
In all fairness, you're asking to join one of the best, if not the best AU Clans, we don't go and accept people out of nowhere based on their name and wins. We need to get to know you better and you need to hop on the teamspeak more; Yes I've seen you on there, but thats me. I doubt you've talked to many clan members yet and in the end, they're the ones who decide whether you're in the clan or not.

norverified

Platinum
Reaction score
here i am. 4th time in phoenix. c:

but pat is pat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci