• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertGoodwin

Platinum
Reaction score
Application

Minecraft Name:imBLUNT
Wins:I have 733 wins
W/L ratio (In percentage form): I dont know :C
Donator:Nope
Way of communication:Skype, Teamspeak, anything i can communicate to you with.
Skype/TS name:imBLUNT3
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) about 7 at the moment i just came back from a 4-5 month break and started playing again about 1 week ago :)
Strengths:Sword, Bow, Flint & Steel
Weaknesses:Hackers, Lag
Would you fit in with the clan? Probably because i left to give most of you guys a break from me and everyone else. I actually left to give you guys a break and come back later when i mature up more. :)
Have you been in any previous clans?:Yes i have been in my own clan Devine for a while and before that i was in Demolition with Cobalt and Simo and all of those guys. I have been in heaps of clans over my mcsg gaming time and yeah :D

Just wanted to give it a shot so maybe you guys can give me a chance because of my maturity.
Denied
Jk haha

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Application

Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) about 7 at the moment i just came back from a 4-5 month break and started playing again about 1 week ago :)
Would you fit in with the clan? Probably because i left to give most of you guys a break from me and everyone else. I actually left to give you guys a break and come back later when i mature up more. :)
Have you been in any previous clans?:Yes i have been in my own clan Devine for a while and before that i was in Demolition with Cobalt and Simo and all of those guys. I have been in heaps of clans over my mcsg gaming time and yeah :D

Just wanted to give it a shot so maybe you guys can give me a chance because of my maturity.
I remember the first and only call I was in with you and I said one word and you just swore and abused me. Also I heard what happened the last time you joined Phoenix. This is a troll app right?

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Cancelled? Cancelled? CANCELLED? is it a draw? Is it a dnf? What is it?

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Application

Declined due to the fact that you've caused many arguements within the clan, have bad relations with members inside and outside of the clan, generally don't meet the skill cap we're looking for, you're underage and have been in too many clans for our comfort. Alongside that, what you've done in the past won't ever be mended. You may not reapply for the clan at any time. Have a good day.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Declined due to the fact that you've caused many arguements within the clan, have bad relations with members inside and outside of the clan, generally don't meet the skill cap we're looking for, you're underage and have been in too many clans for our comfort. Alongside that, what you've done in the past won't ever be mended. You may not reapply for the clan at any time. Have a good day.
cool dude ur awesome

btw can't use that other word, ill be banned lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci