• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
Application

Minecraft Name:imBLUNT
Wins:I have 733 wins
W/L ratio (In percentage form): I dont know :C
Donator:Nope
Way of communication:Skype, Teamspeak, anything i can communicate to you with.
Skype/TS name:imBLUNT3
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) about 7 at the moment i just came back from a 4-5 month break and started playing again about 1 week ago :)
Strengths:Sword, Bow, Flint & Steel
Weaknesses:Hackers, Lag
Would you fit in with the clan? Probably because i left to give most of you guys a break from me and everyone else. I actually left to give you guys a break and come back later when i mature up more. :)
Have you been in any previous clans?:Yes i have been in my own clan Devine for a while and before that i was in Demolition with Cobalt and Simo and all of those guys. I have been in heaps of clans over my mcsg gaming time and yeah :D

Just wanted to give it a shot so maybe you guys can give me a chance because of my maturity.

L

Lululioness

Application

Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) about 7 at the moment i just came back from a 4-5 month break and started playing again about 1 week ago :)
Would you fit in with the clan? Probably because i left to give most of you guys a break from me and everyone else. I actually left to give you guys a break and come back later when i mature up more. :)
Have you been in any previous clans?:Yes i have been in my own clan Devine for a while and before that i was in Demolition with Cobalt and Simo and all of those guys. I have been in heaps of clans over my mcsg gaming time and yeah :D

Just wanted to give it a shot so maybe you guys can give me a chance because of my maturity.
ooooh
ohohoho
ooooohhhh
ooooooohhhh
oooooooooooohh

Hi Blunt.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Application

Your ratio is 11.43% on your account imBlunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci