• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
whats wrong with saying gg i say that in a nice way if u want me to stop i will but i was trying to be nice D;
If you killed me fairly, and said gg that would represent a good game and a good fight, but you and Howsie chasing me the whole time when I can't fight back and saying 'OMG I KILL DARKRAI' and 'gg'...

Seriously, I find it stupid you're still trying to get me to like you, you obviously don't have much social skill... :/

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: CaptainCabbage12
Wins:140
Donator: Ran out D:
Way of communication: Skype and TeamSpeak
Skype/TS name: Skype= CalebMann12 and TS= CaptainCabbage12
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 8
Strength: PVP Give me a Bow and I am OK. Give me a sword I am even better ;)
Weaknesses: Laaaag.
You a cool guy?: I can be
Good sir this is an AU clan you have all your wins from US servers and I do not presume I will be seeing you any time soon on AU servers. Perhaps look for a clan based in the US.

awesomedal14

Experienced
Reaction score
Alright let's clean up this mess. I'm sick of people posting stuff like "WHIE U HATE MEH I DINZT DONE ANTING RONG!" and I know you won't leave be because you have the stupidity to complain about people complaining about you, so lets settle this now. We will hate you if you are:

1. A hacker (face it howsie, everyone knows)
2. A dickhead. This means being up yourself and acting like an idiot to everyone
3. You rub it in when you beat us 1/100 games
4. You hate on us for being better than you
5. You are a complainer

Now, if we don't like you, leave us alone. Maybe we will like that you respect us and you will Gain a better reputation, but for now, you are just adding more people to your army of haters. Another things, stop saying GG like its breathing. This is when I say GG:

1. After a good fight when I got low in hearts but they fought well and weren't a hacker
2. After death match for 2 reasons. I congrats the other players for making it to death match and playing a good game and to say that was a good game that everyone played, maybe I did something amazing like win an impossible fight or survive against a team of 5 or something.
3. After fighting a moderator or pro player. They put up a good fight, ,might as well give them recognition for it.

Thanks for reading my message and please think before acting. #OnTopic now :3

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright let's clean up this mess. I'm sick of people posting stuff like "WHIE U HATE MEH I DINZT DONE ANTING RONG!" and I know you won't leave be because you have the stupidity to complain about people complaining about you, so lets settle this now. We will hate you if you are:

2. A dickhead. This means being up yourself and acting like an idiot to everyone
5. You are a complainer

Now, if we don't like you, leave us alone. Maybe we will like that you respect us and you will Gain a better reputation, but for now, you are just adding more people to your army of haters. Another things, stop saying GG like its breathing. This is when I say GG:

1. After a good fight when I got low in hearts but they fought well and weren't a hacker
2. After death match for 2 reasons. I congrats the other players for making it to death match and playing a good game and to say that was a good game that everyone played, maybe I did something amazing like win an impossible fight or survive against a team of 5 or something.
3. After fighting a moderator or pro player. They put up a good fight, ,might as well give them recognition for it.

Hopefully that's the last I see about Minecraft Etiquette and hate on this thread.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Wins: 80
Donator: yes
Way of communication: Skype TS
Skype/TS name: Brodie_muir
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 8
Strength: 1v1's, getaways, flint and steel
Weaknesses:Bows, water
You a cool guy?: yeah its 12°c
You are Accepted because we don't have a single hacker yet but we feel like we need one so... yeah.. you're accepted for that reason :D

Damoisawesome

Diamond
Reaction score

5. You are a complainer

It's ok guys Howsie22 got perm ban due to hacking today.

Howsie22

Career
Reaction score

5. You are a complainer

Love how this is the basicly your clans principles in a nutshell

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
Can you please reply to my application I am getting a bit disturbed by this social life and I think people should reply straight away

#IfYouKnowWhatIMean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci