• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
who doesn't like me?
People like you make me wanna laugh. Saying stuff like "I don't really get why people 'dislike' me?" when you are acting like a Inappropriate body part on a male is just stupid. The way you threat others will just give you consequenses in the future. Also, saying "Who doesn't like me?" when you know that most people does is so sad xD

Some_Man

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Some_Man
Wins: 96
Donator: Nope
Way of communication: Skype
Skype/TS name: jerel.toh
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 7
Strength: I'm good at the bow, flint and steel, block hitting and close-ranged counter attack.
Weaknesses: Water fights, lag.
You a cool guy?: I'm cool.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Some_Man
Wins: 96
Donator: Nope
Way of communication: Skype
Skype/TS name: jerel.toh
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 7
Strength: I'm good at the bow, flint and steel, block hitting and close-ranged counter attack.
Weaknesses: Water fights, lag.
You a cool guy?: I'm cool.
Posting more then one application will not increase your chances of being able to join this clan. So just please wait.

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
I can see why people hate you, targeting people when they have nothing decent is a bad move, then saying gg afterwards. If you don't want people to hate you, don't act like an asshole in MCSG.
whats wrong with saying gg i say that in a nice way if u want me to stop i will but i was trying to be nice D;

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
People like you make me wanna laugh. Saying stuff like "I don't really get why people 'dislike' me?" when you are acting like a Inappropriate body part on a male is just stupid. The way you threat others will just give you consequenses in the future. Also, saying "Who doesn't like me?" when you know that most people does is so sad xD
and you say i have a bad attitude XD

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
whats wrong with saying gg i say that in a nice way if u want me to stop i will but i was trying to be nice D;
Saying 'gg' if after you chase someone for half the game is not a good game. -.-

To be honest, I find it quite rude when people do that to me, it's like they're being a smartass or something, it wasn't good because you had no competition if they:

1. Don't have a weapon
2. Or kill them unfairly (which is practically the same point as 1, but also includes fisting people etc.)

'Good game' usually means "Well done, good job." or "That was a close fight"
Think about it next time.

HAZARD

Experienced
Reaction score
Saying 'gg' if after you chase someone for half the game is not a good game. -.-

To be honest, I find it quite rude when people do that to me, it's like they're being a smartass or something, it wasn't good because you had no competition if they:

1. Don't have a weapon
2. Or kill them unfairly (which is practically the same point as 1, but also includes fisting people etc.)

'Good game' usually means "Well done, good job." or "That was a close fight"
Think about it next time.
ok could i at least say good try well fought or something? cause being nice is fun :p

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
ok could i at least say good try well fought or something? cause being nice is fun :p
Well fought? That wouldn't help the situation because they couldn't of fought back. .-.

Swifteeh

Tribute
Reaction score
Wins: 80
Donator: yes
Way of communication: Skype TS
Skype/TS name: Brodie_muir
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 8
Strength: 1v1's, getaways, flint and steel
Weaknesses:Bows, water
You a cool guy?: yeah its 12°c

Status