• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
probably 656/4k
I'm struggling to understand why you hate me so much. I've literately just stated how many wins i believe to have. Yes it's probably significantly closer to 1000/4750 but you don't need to be cruel. Really hope next time we talk you are mature about it, I've matured so you should to :)

WTF LACHY U DONT HAVE 1K/3K #POLO
polo has like 200 games and yes probs like 1k/4.5 lmao

Last edited:

Rainzzzz

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm struggling to understand why you hate me so much. I've literately just stated how many wins i believe to have. Yes it's probably significantly closer to 1000/4750 but you don't need to be cruel. Really hope next time we talk you are mature about it, I've matured so you should to :)

mmmm coz u have an account with 346/650... quit lying about your stats

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
mmmm coz u have an account with 346/650... quit lying about your stats
I don't like arguing over stupid things. You probablyy don't know 2 of my accounts which, yes have a couple of wins. Without them yes, I have like 700/3750 technically meaning you are correct.
I hope you are happy have a nice night hayden. We will be good friends buddy :)

Last edited:

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

You keep claiming that you've matured so much, yet you haven't been on teamspeak and talked to members once. Instead of saying you're mature 10 times a day on the thread come on and prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci