• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

s0rt

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Jarrod
Minecraft IGN: JordyyBoostMore gonna chage it
Wins/Games (Legacy and current): None legacy and 86/1027 new
Written Paragraph of why you'd like to join & what you'd bring to the clan: cause all the members are nice kind and all good players and i would lufv to bring my ping to this Clan Ty :)

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Written Paragraph of why you'd like to join & what you'd bring to the clan: cause all the members are nice kind and all good players and i would lufv to bring my ping to this Clan Ty :)
| Requirements |

800+ wins or demonstrated proof of excellence in CBS

Jodor6570

Platinum
Reaction score
this dweeb teams on you in dm by saying ur hacking to get the person to team with you, don't accept this mother hecker!!!

feminist

Career
Reaction score

| Application |

Name: Riley
Minecraft IGN: Trackiings / iTeezz
Wins/Games (Legacy and current): Current (Trackiings) 106/1200 Legacy 87/800 Current (iTeezz) 147/1400 Legacy 267/1700
Written Paragraph of why you'd like to join & what you'd bring to the clan: I would like to join because I have been looking for a clan to join for quite some time now and I think I have finally found it! (If I get accepted) I think I will bring to the clan, More Maturity, even more skill, pretty good routes, good tactics and more. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci