• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition: More Australian servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
People don't understand that if servers are inactive and they create more servers, players are actually going to be MORE spread out and considering there aren't a lot of players it'll make it HARDER to find games, but like I said, everyone jumps at the idea of having more servers without even thinking.
I posted this just before the holidays for a reason. :p

colterisepic

Platinum
Reaction score
The problem is that the AU databese is having alot of problems currently but when the problem is resolved that will problably happen there is alot of people that live in AU and paly on us and eu because there is not that many au servers

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The problem is that the AU databese is having alot of problems currently but when the problem is resolved that will problably happen there is alot of people that live in AU and paly on us and eu because there is not that many au servers
I believe adding more servers helps lag issues, I remember Subv3rsion saying that somewhere.

I'll update the petition when I get on my computer next. :)

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I, DerpyDash11 sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I, KorStonesword sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I could care less about this, but it is pretty ridiculous.

I, Jcamotts sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
I could care less about this, but it is pretty ridiculous.

I, Jcamotts sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.
its not ridiculous look at the australian servers in 7 hours all of them will be full

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I, ag5647 sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci