• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Petition: More Australian servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why are some people being so negative, I know when the servers are full I leave and just do something else with more AU servers to play more people will join and start playing, try getting more server Ic an guarantee more people will come and play.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I, DuffyDuck sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.

ZombieSlayer355

Tribute
Reaction score
I, zombieslayers355 sign this petition for mcsg to add more servers in the Australian region.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
There are more important tasks to me done at the present time, and to my knowledge, AU servers are pricey. I'm sure it will happen in the future, but probably after A: The Chest Update is done, B: TF2V2 is finished, and C: ZedChase is up and running.
b-b--but teh MCTF2V2? D:

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
U.S and EU could lessen some servers, like 25. I'm a U.S Player, we really don't need it, it's not filled at all, coming from a non-sponsor.

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
I, DeadStrikers10 sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.

CalebDob

Survivor
Reaction score
I, CalebDob sign this petition for MCSG to add more servers in the Australian region.

I sign, even though I don't play on Australia, I feel your pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci