• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pet Peeves?

GoldenChampion

Experienced
Reaction score
When people use chalk in school or anywhere.

Ingame, ummm I guess people who use terms that would offend me or others, I hate bullying :/

J

Jojo

Selfish people and when you know that something/someone is getting treated unfairly / wrongly but you can't do anything.

LittleLuna

Platinum
Reaction score
Irl: When people chew with their mouth open, and when people make fun of disabilities.
In game: When people don't spell correctly, on purpose, and when people say like "gg 10 rekt" and boast about their selves winning in a negative way.

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
idk if this is unusual, but I really don't like people touching me. Like if im talking with someone and they put their hand on my shoulder or anything like that, I get really nervous and i just dont like it.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Irl: When people chew with their mouth open, and when people make fun of disabilities.
In game: When people don't spell correctly, on purpose, and when people say like "gg 10 rekt" and boast about their selves winning in a negative way.
Omg we must be twins!!! mine are pretty much identical :)

Chxll

Spectator
Reaction score
When people are just rude :/ But hopefully nobody is rude that I'm around with :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci