• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pet Peeves?

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
When someone cuts someone else off when talking

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
When someone is near me while I am writing, when someone cuts me off from speaking, when someone taps my chair, when someone speaks when music is on, when on the radio when the drop happens in a song the guy starts telling you the name of the song, when you want to know the name of the song and the person doesn't tell you. Much more too. xD

Ingame: When people skype team.

BluePixels

Platinum
Reaction score
IRL pet peeve. When people aren't paying attention and are being loud and obnoxious.
INGAME pet peeve. When you literally have nothing and some targets you instead of the guy who got full iron off spawn. Ive had it happen to me all the time. And sometimes I dont even have anything ;-;. Also another thing is FREAKIN RANDYS randy teaming in deathmatch and also 6 teams like wtf. No offense to mods or anything but there are ALOT of 3/4 teams of mods because most mods are kinda decent at pvp but arent the best.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
When people think they are right but they are completely wrong. 100%

J

District 13
Reaction score
When people tell moderators to do their jobs :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci