• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pet Peeves in Minecraft?

Jurud

Survivor
Reaction score
Hmm.. let me think:​
  • When people start useless fights​
  • When there are not enough people to start the game​
  • When the chat moves so fast, that you can't read anything​
Those are just some, but I still love minecraft! <3

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
What annoys me so much is when I'm in a survival world and I have 1 of something, like 1 single piece of dirt... like ahh not having the number there by the item literally bugs me so much. Then it's the opposite when I'm in creative... idk im weird

And everything has to always be organised in my inventory in mcsg. Idc if my team mate is dying to a 3 team, i'm gonna hide and sort my inventory xD

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
What annoys me, is trash talkers .-. Though I do a lot of it, it is usually in good fun to my friends, or it is back at someone that has trash talked me first. Players that trash talk are usually the younger players that think they are good and assume they are good because they might have once killed someone that was decent, and they basically brag about it to you and other players. If this thread were about my favorite things, it would be killing trash talkers after they trash talk, especially if I am in a call/TS with them. I love their reaction and their attempt to come up with a decent excuse for why I destroyed them :3

Gravey420rd

Career
Reaction score
1. Getting killed by platinum donor hackers that disguise every game.
2. Calling out a 3 team of hackers, and then they spam:
Gravey420rd has insane hacks!!!!!1111
just to take the blame off of themselves..

3. Hitting someone / rodding someone a couple times and being accused of macros... .-.

This is AU for you btw..

Tranquilityy

Career
Reaction score
1. "pls someone say 123 for tem!!"
2. An unorganised inventory... Dang that makes me wanna punch the air XD
3. People calling other people a try hard... This excuse doesn't even make any sense XD
These are all I can think of right now, partly probably because it's 10pm and I need to go bed for school tomorrow xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci