• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pet Peeves in Minecraft?

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering what your pet peeves in Minecraft are, explain why as well.

My Minecraft pet peeve is when there is so much items in your inventory.

It irritates me so much!

Anyways leave your Minecraft pet peeves below :)
DONT BE MEAN.

That's it. XD

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Don't even get me started man………

1. Floating Trees

2. Every Mindcracker in UHC because they can't ORGANISE

3. Inventory management (Needs to be perfect, fishing rod durability needs to be full, combine don't dump, food needs to be in order of saturation (I still do that)).

4. Floating Trees

5. Random Blocks

6. Placement and such of stone (needs to be able to get out of before mining an ore e.t.c.)

7. PICK UP THE ARROWS MAN.

I probably subconsciously have like millions more but besides those are minor ones that I should not get started on, don't try me you will release my wrath………

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
Hmmm let me think..

• When you are trying to warn someone in chat and there are multiple mods on and we all end up warning that one person so you see.
    Please do not flood the chat
    Do not flood the chat.
    Please do not flood the chat.
  • When people leave piles of stuff in a game of SG or when I'm throwing stuff out and my teammate hits me back into it.
  • Being fishing rodded.
  • Seeing mistakes in builds.
  • Being killed by a teammate for no apparent reason.
:)

largoodie

Platinum
Reaction score
1. When you're spectating a game and someone says "hacker" in chat and then disconnects right away.
2. When you're trying to get to spawn on SG3 during deathmatch and someone just rod spams you back until the lightning kills you largoodie
Yessssssss <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci