• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Overplayed Maps in MCSGv2

Which map is the worst?

• Survival Games 4

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Breeze Island

Votes: 28 33.7%
  • Solar Frost

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Moonlight Lake

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Asia Games

Votes: 23 27.7%

• Total voters

Cez4

Tribute
Reaction score
Asia Games is too large therefore I dislike it, however sg4 and breeze island are overplayed, making them disliked.

Spidey3000

Experienced
Reaction score
Moonlit lake is a good map, but the lack of good terraforming(other than spawn) makes the map a bit boring to play

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
Moonlit lake is a good map, but the lack of good terraforming(other than spawn) makes the map a bit boring to play
You dont need terreformings to make map good and fun to play .
I made another map called "Snowkrill Island" with Kraina and it didnt get picked and it has a lot of terreforming.
My other map "Moonlight Lake" is simple and fun to play and even noobs can win a game :)

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
You dont need terreformings to make map good and fun to play .
I made another map called "Snowkrill Island" with Kraina and it didnt get picked and it has a lot of terreforming.
My other map "Moonlight Lake" is simple and fun to play and even noobs can win a game :)
There's barely any tier 2s though. :C

L

Lululioness

Which map do you think is the worst?

I'm not saying that any is horrible.

Please vote.
Don't make these polls. People spend loads of time trying to make their map good enough for MCSG and then it gets accepted. It would be like a punch in the face for the mapmakers who saw their maps on these polls.

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
For me, it shifts between Breeze and SG 4. Yeah they are good maps, and I enjoy playing them, but playing them every other game I play, the gameplay and PvP style for those maps can become very stale and boring.

OrangeTrees

Tribute
Reaction score
I honestly LOVE SG4, I could care less if it's overplayed or not. The map is just really fun, I guess. Breeze is also overplayed, and I don't like it very much. I voted for Asia Games though because it's honestly just too big, by the end of the game you won't be able to find anybody. Beautiful map, just too big.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci