• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Overplayed Maps in MCSGv2

Which map is the worst?

• Survival Games 4

Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Breeze Island

Votes: 28 33.7%
  • Solar Frost

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Moonlight Lake

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • Asia Games

Votes: 23 27.7%

• Total voters

Lechips11

Survivor
Reaction score
Eh, SG4 is the most overplayed and at least 50% of my games have been with that map. I really want to play Asia games but it's never picked :/
The thing I don't like about this poll is that this thread really shouldn't be about which map is the worst, but which map is the most overplayed. The poll question "Which map is the worst" is actually very offensive and degrading to the people who created the maps with the highest amount of votes. We can't really just decide "oh this map is the worst hur durr dur", and I'm surprised nobody's closed this thread for the poll. Sorry if I'm coming across as harsh, but this is the way I view the poll and what the consequences of this poll will be.

L

Lululioness

Solar is really overplayed but I still love it.
Breeze is really overplayed and I find it alright :D
SG4 is also really overplayed but my route is amazing, so meh!

N1oi

Spectator
Reaction score
I hate breeze and solar so much. SG 4 I actually find fun, however. I almost never play Asia games. I quit the server whenever Solar Frost is played, but I'll actually play Breeze Island, even though I hate it. I think both of those maps should be replaced by better maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci