• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Our new deathmatch, your thoughts!

Do you like this new setup?

• Yes (Please explain below)

Votes: 116 55.2%
  • No (Please explain below)

Votes: 94 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
I personally love the new setup. While the arena is quite laggy, I like the idea XD The shortened matches are great, and the slowly shrinking deathmatch arena is so much better than the old system that could go on forever. Great work!

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Simey

Career
Reaction score
Simple solution. turn the sand into sandstone and despawn the sandstone. I love the arena but the lag is horrible. It's put me off MCSG as for many others.

lord__ferrok

Spectator
Reaction score
Having games lasting a long time was our number 1 complaint we have been seeing. Yes we had everything as an hour but it seems within the first 15 minutes, more then 50% of the people are already eliminated.
but it is f***ing stupid because you barley have enough time to get good stuff i used to win all the time but now i die every time im in the death match i voted no

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
but it is f***ing stupid because you barley have enough time to get good stuff i used to win all the time but now i die every time im in the death match i voted no
There is no need to use the f word. but thanks for your opinion.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
the new deathmatch is laggy yes but didn't chad also say he was working on increasing the length of the 24 slot games to 40 mins

moysey89

Spectator
Reaction score
i hate it this way....... i say bring the old way back,same as a few other iron member that we play with all say the same.......its ruined now!!!!!!!!!

moysey89

Spectator
Reaction score
me, rarechewy123 and powxdesire all used to play on this for at least 5 hours a day but no they have changed it we have not been back on......we even donated to iron before the change but its horrible!!!! we want it back to the old way :) please listen to ur customers as i hear people hating this new way all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci