• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Our new deathmatch, your thoughts!

Do you like this new setup?

• Yes (Please explain below)

Votes: 116 55.2%
  • No (Please explain below)

Votes: 94 44.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Planty_98

Spectator
Reaction score
Please think before you speak, can you find any post of me saying that it was too long?
And btw, people who complained it was too long just died everytime in the beginning and can't be patient.
I wasn't talking about you. Maybe you should think before you speak, as I never targeted one person. And those people can just go to another server with less people easy, therefore, your argument isn't justified.

GhostRider1X1

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey IM new here and Id like to know how you become a mod for the survival games plz reply thanks :)

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I wasn't talking about you. Maybe you should think before you speak, as I never targeted one person. And those people can just go to another server with less people easy, therefore, your argument isn't justified.
I just stated that I didn't whine about the times before, and others didn't either.
And you say I should move to another server? Why should I?
But enough of this, I don't want a flame war. >.>

Planty_98

Spectator
Reaction score
I just stated that I didn't whine about the times before, and others didn't either.
And you say I should move to another server? Why should I?
But enough of this, I don't want a flame war. >.>
People complained like hell before, where were you?
If you die two seconds into the game and you don't want to wait for 20+ people to die, you should find another server... it's common sense as they're easy enough to get into.
And I wasn't flaming you, I apologize if it came out that way.

GhostRider1X1

Tribute
Reaction score
no what i mean is i just signed up on the website ive loads of experiance on survival games

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
People complained like hell before, where were you?
If you die two seconds into the game and you don't want to wait for 20+ people to die, you should find another server... it's common sense as they're easy enough to get into.
And I wasn't flaming you, I apologize if it came out that way.
I know people complained like hell before, I was there laughing at them.
But if you were there too and watching all those threads you should know that they are people that die in the beginning and are too lazy to find a new server.
And thanks, :) Apologize accepted :)

cat12347

Tribute
Reaction score
The new arena is awesome, greatly improved compared to how it was before in my opinion. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci