• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Other Breeze Island Remakes?

Remake of Breeze Island

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angelsquad

Diamond
Reaction score
I wanted to make "Wool Island" as a joke. Pretty sure that was me an Angelsquad around 8 months ago.

But in all serious. No. No. No. No. No. No.

NO MORE BREEZE.

BREEZE 1 BREEZE 2 FREEZE ISLAND DEMONS BREEZE ITS ALL TOO MUCH. I don't even want one version of breeze, we do not need a fifth.

Theres already four types of Breeze.
Please, it's enough.

Please just stop.

Go make an icy Valleyside or something
Yep, we were going to do that. :D but NO MORE PLEASE.

HeyyCheese

Spectator
Reaction score
I think a cool idea would be to make something like Sky Island, Where it's sort of like Demon's Breeze with the bridges between the islands but instead of lava you would just fall into the void, and there would be sky themed things. I hope someone likes this idea.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
Am I the only one with Nostalgia towards Breeze Island?
Oh yeah I have soo much nostalgia for Breeze. How back in V1 when it came out it was the only map that was voted. Breeze, Breeze, Breeze ,Breeze, Breeze, Breeze, Breeze, Breeze, Breeze, Breeze, Breeze, Breeze,, Breeze, Breeze, Breeze, Breeze, Breeze, Breeze, Breeze, Breeze, Breeze,, Breeze, Breeze, Breeze, Breeze, Breeze, Breeze,, Breeze, Breeze, Breeze.

Did I mention Breeze?

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No more breezes the reason freeze was removed was because there were already too many breezes

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I couldn't live with another type of "Breeze Island" map. It's just too over played and Freeze Island was just bad.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
You don't seem to understand. Breeze Island is a classic. You acknowledged this; however, it does not mean anyone wants more.

In the building community people take pride for their maps that they worked hard on and put a lot of time into.
--Next thought--
There is this thing called World Edit. It is a server plugin that allows you to manipulate blocks in large amounts. On Freeze Island and Demon's Breeze the only thing that was used was world edit. (I know that the people actually did some building, but mostly, it is the same.)

Demons Breeze:
//replace water lava
// replace sand netherrack
etc......

Freeze Island:
//replace water ice
//replace sand snow
etc......

Get my point?
The building community takes pride in what they do, and seeing maps that are blatant copies of another map bothers them.
No more Breeze Island, if people want to build their own map, build it. But don't use World Edit and some mediocre building skills to take a popular map and change it for your benefit.

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
You don't seem to understand. Breeze Island is a classic. You acknowledged this; however, it does not mean anyone wants more.

In the building community people take pride for their maps that they worked hard on and put a lot of time into.
--Next thought--
There is this thing called World Edit. It is a server plugin that allows you to manipulate blocks in large amounts. On Freeze Island and Demon's Breeze the only thing that was used was world edit. (I know that the people actually did some building, but mostly, it is the same.)

Demons Breeze:
//replace water lava
// replace sand netherrack
etc......

Freeze Island:
//replace water ice
//replace sand snow
etc......

Get my point?
The building community takes pride in what they do, and seeing maps that are blatant copies of another map bothers them.
No more Breeze Island, if people want to build their own map, build it. But don't use World Edit and some mediocre building skills to take a popular map and change it for your benefit.
The effort to make it doesn't take a lot, but I still would like to see how another remake would look. Also, Freeze and Demon's wasn't entirely //replacenear they had some original builds

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci