• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Other Breeze Island Remakes?

Remake of Breeze Island

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
or nah, no, nope nope nope, nerp, nah, think again, noooooooooooooooo. Don't get me wrong, i love breeze, but thats like if they are still making pokemon games when I'm 30

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
I hate the idea of breeze remakes, but here's some fun ones anyways.
1. Cheese island, islands made out of cheese(enderstone, sandstone and perhaps something else idk). Cheese doodles trees and cheese monsters in the seas.
2. Burmese Island, an island with Burmese architecture full of Burmese mythological creatures.
3. Blood Disease Island, an bloody archipelago with bloody architecture with terrain full of blood shed.
4. Fleas Island, a wonderful place full of fleas, Vampires, mosquitoes and other blood-sucking creatures in an amazingly put together artificial archipelago in the middle of nowhere.
5. Sneeze Island (Inspired by Sneeze7 )An island where sneezes are lethal, full of foreign particles irritating your nasal mucosa.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci