• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Origins (Requiem v2.0)

What's the verdict?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

imNicole

Spectator
Reaction score
It's really pretty, great job building it! But it's so hard to get a good game on this map. The first few games I played on it, I fell to my death multiple times because my texture pack didn't allow me to see the hole in cornucopia... It's not the best experience, especially when you have good stuff!

Jadiouu

Platinum
Reaction score
I jumped when there was spiders in the sewers as I didn't expect that :D But I really like the map but have only played it once :(

Nkwe

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh.. mah.. gawd! This is my new favorite map so far! I love it there i so much to explore and everything just look beautiful. I really like the walkways and the lakes! I found this village while playing on it that kept going up and up. It's truly an amazing map! Thank you so much for making this @Guinessis. The only bad thing is the corn because twice now my sprint broke in death match and I fell down thee middle and died. Apart from that... wow!

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
Since it appears that the 1.7 update has more or less destroyed Classic (yes, it was still around surprisingly), in memoriam here is Requiem v0.1, dating back to early 2011.

Requiem v0.5, converted to a PvP arena in 2012. God bless MCEdit's ability to import .dat files.

And Requiem v1.0, submitted back in April.

I've had a blast watching and playing the map with you all the past few weeks (MCSG, please add map names to signs, thanks). The map inspires strong reactions from both the like and dislike camps judging from the poll numbers, but I knew the repeated fall deaths would cause some hatred ;) . Keep on hunting down those keystones, you never know when they might come in handy!

Bjielsl

Spectator
Reaction score
Very intresting map. I love it. Great Cornucopia. Risk of fall in spawn and in other dimensions.Good map, Like <3

Nkwe

Diamond
Reaction score
Ya where is the download link to this map?

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
Download link will be back in a few weeks. The map has been selected for use in a clan war tournament elsewhere, so allowing players to memorize the chest contents (the chests are loaded with custom items and potions in the download) would give an unfair advantage. I'll add the link again when the tournament is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci