• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Origins (Requiem v2.0)

What's the verdict?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
A quick head's up for the map committee if they are considering this map. Before adding it (if it is going to be added), please consult with me about the following aspects:

Droppers in the Relic of Balance chamber (final room) contain an enchanted bow (Infinity 1, Punch 1, Power 1), enchanted iron sword (Unbreaking X, Sharpness 1), and a custom potion (10 mins, Speed 2, Regen 1, Resistance 1). I believe that these are in line with the difficulty of acquiring the items, but I'd rather they not cause problems later on.

"Curse of Immortality" Potions (2x) are at the Relic of Immortality. Each give Resistance 3 along with Slowness 4 and Weakness 4 for one minute.

"Death's Visage" (skull with Protection 1 enchantment) is in the Bonewoods

There are decorative XP orb spawners in the Verdant Grove as decoration. From my experience, they do not actually spawn XP orbs, but you never know. Combining those with the nearby enchanting table could have some nasty consequences, so let me know if XP orb spawners are enabled and I'll provide another DL with the spawners removed.

"Lore" version of course contains many more enchanted items and potions in the droppers, but it is currently not up to date compared to the main download.

Of course all of these may be modified/removed in a few minutes at request.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mlpoknzaba

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude!
y u remove the download?
I wanted to make a route :(
And admire the epicness :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online