• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Origin [Eternity Temp 4 Clan Wars Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kminer56

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kminer56
Skype Username: kminer56_
Recent Clans: dunno I forgot when I quit and came bak
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?: Do I have to write an essay on this?
Good sword an' rod PvP skiller

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Kminer56
Skype Username: kminer56_
Recent Clans: dunno I forgot when I quit and came bak
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?: Do I have to write an essay on this?
Good sword an' rod PvP skiller
be active on ts

FalseSwipe

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: FalseSwipe
Skype Username: FalseSwipeMC
Recent Clans: Vortex, Purge v1, Saints v1, Valor
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?: I have good ping and I am an all around player. Specialty is probably the fns. This is an alt. I don't want you to deny me because of stats. I am better than my stats. used to have 500+ wins

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: FalseSwipe
Skype Username: FalseSwipeMC
Recent Clans: Vortex, Purge v1, Saints v1, Valor
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?: I have good ping and I am an all around player. Specialty is probably the fns. This is an alt. I don't want you to deny me because of stats. I am better than my stats. used to have 500+ wins
PM me your main

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
It's official guys I've ordered my new pc and it comes in next Thursday THE GIRF IS BACK BABY. IM HERR TO RECLAIM OUR THRONE AS #1 clan, without being a douchebag this time of course, someone please fill me in on what happened to eternity and the players, also I'll be on teamspeak next weekend, I've missed you guys so much and I'm back baby lets get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci