• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Origin [Eternity Temp 4 Clan Wars Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
????, Hijo mio aun no maduras?, Si las "Stats" fueran importantes... no estaría en este clan :)
Enserio... mas que otra cosa un consejo, madura. Así nunca llegaras lejos en la vida :)
Hahaha si no fueran importantes porque te enojas xD

GamingNewfie

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Nervations
Skype Username: acemaster82
Recent Clans: (Ill just list the best ones ive been in) Aura, Exodus, Tempations, Chrome, Aura v2, United, Eternity for 1 day xD.
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?: I see that this clan could be very skilled and I want to be a part of that. I play defensively and if you need me too i can play offensive :D Also my friend Alan is in this clan and we were in Aura together <3
*Make sure the post above is highly detailed for a better chance of acceptance into this clan*

P.S, if u check my stats on this account, I have alts. VersatileCookies, Acemaster8. I only played 100 games on Acemaster8 tho because it was a friends account and I won all them (cause my friend is bad at the game xD)
you were in exodus? i don't recall

Xx_SToRmZZ_xX

Diamond
Reaction score
Native I'm gonna leave. I think that I just mess up to much in battles with you guys and my playing style just doesn't fit. I'm gonna play more mcsg than csgo and hopefully improve.

SexyyZac99

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: SexyyZac
Skype Username: SexyyZac99
Recent Clans: None
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?: I think I can bring alot of straving to this clan in pvp, this is because i'm a pot pvper which means I strave and hotkey extremly well. I have alot of routes on alot of maps and I've been playing with I_Big_Nub for the past 3 hours. I'm a defensive minded player but I do pick up alot of kills. I think i'm pretty good with the the rod as-well. Hopefully I can be a good addition to this clan :)

CookieEaterPVP

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CookieEaterPVP
Skype Username: Loquis.mcsg
Recent Clans: Purifiedv2, sunergy, haunted,precise.
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?: I think i will help this clan for the simple fact that i know how to identify with alot of members of this clan, this past days i have been socializing with the clan´s community, i even got to do a scrim. Anyways, i also identify with the clan cause of the level of pvp the members have in general or in a way i know i would be a good member because of the activeness, listening skills that i have to take orders by a higher ranked member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci